WP MoneyClick 1.2.0 Released
Amazon / eBay affiliation tags per user basis
Now the Amazon and eBay providers allows to set user affiliation tag on a per user basis. This is very useful where in a multi-author blog you want to grant commissions on the various users who collaborates with you.
In the user profile edit screen you have 2 new fields
It these values are not set, the system will use the general affiliate ID set in the WPMoneyClick provider settings.
New templates for Inline Related Post
There are 2 new builtin templates that can be used to implement WP inline related article:
Inline related post are great to drastically increase pageviews and reduce bounce rate: keep you users in your web site!
Other Minor Changes
- The ‘No items text’ content item attribute now can contain arbitrary HTML code and WP shortcodes
- A new general setting is available to disable (when needed) advanced template code editor . This is due to some compatibility problems between CodeMirror and some WordPress configurations.
- Bad UTF-8 chars encoding with custom templates
- Some button URL pointing wrongly to the Pubishing Simulator
- Fixed wrong behavior for affiliation offers random sort (when used with WP cache plugins)